Come and hear from the community.
Engage, learn and share.
With a packed agenda including speeches, panel discussions and plenary sessions, all led by senior personnel from the financial services community.
Registration and refreshments
Welcome to FSQS Live
Colin Maund, Chief Executive Officer, Hellios
Setting the Scene for the Day
Paul Huggett, Managing Director UK, Hellios
The Vital Role of FSQS Community Collaboration
George Booth, Chief Procurement Officer, Lloyds Banking Group
Hot topic panel session on ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
Shaping Buying Behaviours: Unveiling the ESG Influence
Join us as we unravel the profound changes in purchasing patterns driven by ESG considerations and gain actionable insights on community-wide readiness for the future. Discover how aligning with ESG values can empower us all to meet evolving consumer expectations head-on.
Chaired by Joe Bakowski, Chief Procurement Officer at Metro Bank
- Jonathan Hughes, Head of Procurement & Estate at Shawbrook Bank
- Karen Robson, Chief Sourcing Officer, BNP Paribas CIB
- Steve Sampson, Supplier Risk Manager, Metro Bank
- Anthony Beavis, Managing Director, Uniform Express
Hot topic panel session on Operational resilience
Safeguarding Success: The Crucial Role of Operational Resilience in the Financial Services Industry
In this special session, we'll dive into the smart strategies big players in the industry use to keep things going even when challenges pop up. You'll learn about using technology wisely and handling risks in a way that'll help you bring top-notch support to financial service companies.
Chaired by Simon Shooter Partner and Head of International Commercial Group at Bird & Bird LLP
- Liz Banbury, Chief Information Security Officer, Hiscox and President of the ISC2 London Chapter
- Chris Dawson, Group Head of Strategic Procurement Outsourcing and Supplier Management, First Central
- James Pitt – Head of IT Procurement (B2B) for BT Sourced (British Telecom)
Coffee break & networking
Facing Future Risks: Navigating New Third-Party Challenges
Get ready for a no-nonsense session on the changing risk scene. Discover how smart tech and new strategies are shaking up how we deal with third-party risks. Come learn how to spot and tackle tomorrow's challenges head-on.
Ian Trinder, Director, PwC
Penny Flint, Partner, PwC
Hot topic panel session on Community Collaboration
Common challenges facing the industry and how working collaboratively can address them
Dive into this session to uncover the hurdles our industry faces and the mutually beneficial outcomes of working together. Be part of the conversation that highlights how collaboration transforms challenges into stepping stones for collective success.
Chaired by Paul Huggett, Managing Director, Hellios
- Charlotte Perry , Operational Resilience Lead, Suffolk Building Society
- Gareth Mawdesley, Head of Procurement, NFU Mutual
- Sharon Gould, Supplier Security and Resilience Manager, Nationwide
- Steve Green, Ranger4
- David Bennett, Business Development Director, Mutual Vision
Northdoor PLC: GOLD SPONSOR
Tom Richards, Systems & Storage Practice Lead, Northdoor
Nick Dyer, UK and Ireland Sales Engineering Director, Arctic Wolf
Protecting Your Financial Services Business from Cyber Attacks: A Hacker’s Perspective
Lunch & networking
Operational Resilience and the role of Third Party risk management: an ex-regulator's perspective
Paul Williams - Commercial and Contracts Specialist - Phoenix Resilience
This session promises to be a must-attend for both buyers and suppliers, you can expect crucial insights and strategies in the dynamic world of operational resilience and outsourcing controls within the financial sector, empowering you to address some of these key challenges head on.
Getting the most out of your FSQS membership
This engaging and interactive session will delve into how both suppliers and buyers use the FSQS solution. We will discuss the advantages, the challenges, and ways in which the community can collaborate to enhance the relationship between suppliers and buyers.
Chaired by Mike Day, Head of Third Party Management, RSA
- George Booth, Chief Procurement Officer, Lloyds Banking Group
- Karl Poulsen, Chief Procurement Officer, Hiscox
- Joe Bakowski, Chief Procurement Officer, Metro Bank
- Joe Isard-McNulty, Commercial & Contracts Specialist, Coco Global
- Paul Huggett, Managing Director, Hellios
Colin Maund, CEO at Hellios
Drinks & networking